Think you know Boca West? Ranked as the #1 Private Residential Country Club in the World, this awe-inspiring community has been exceeding expectations of any other country club in its class. But, how well do you know us? We invite you to play a little trivia and find out! Test your knowledge and see how many of these Boca West fun facts you can get right!
- What are the names of the designers of our four championship golf courses?
- How many of our six unique dining venues can you name?
- How many families live at Boca West?
- Who are the biggest name entertainers who have performed at past Boca West events?
- What is the newest sport at Boca West and America’s fastest-growing?
- What is the name of the new Boca West Wine Club?
- How many palm trees are spread throughout the clubhouse grounds?
- How many hole-in-ones were shot last year? Bonus points if you know how many in 2018.
- How many staff members are on hand to service members?
- How many Club events are scheduled from January – April?
- Which of the Norman Love chocolates sold at The Boutique is the most popular?
- How many sand traps are spread throughout the four golf courses?
See how you did with the answers below!
- Palmer I – designed By Arnold Palmer, Fazio II – designed By Jim Fazio, Palmer III – designed By Arnold Palmer, Dye IV – designed By Pete Dye
- Prime Cut, Grand Central, Mr. D’s, Panache, MyPi, Splash
- More than 3,000 families spread throughout 55 unique villages
- Some of the most notable celebrities include Jennifer Hudson, Diana Ross, Jay Leno, and Kenny G
- Pickleball! And Boca West’s Tennis Center offers eight private courts
- The Grapevine, The Boutique Wine Club
- On our golf courses and clubhouse grounds, we have over 4,000 palm trees and close to 2,000 hardwood trees
- In 2019, 40 hole-in-ones were shot at Boca West. In 2018, there were just 26.
- During peak season, there are 880 staff members on hand at Boca West. In the offseason, there are 450.
- From January – April, there are 150 scheduled events at Boca West. This does not include the bridge games held four times per week!
- Key Lime is the most popular Norman Love chocolate. Yum!
- Throughout all four golf courses at Boca West, there are 321 sand traps.
How do you rank?
9 – 12 Correct:
You’re an expert! How long have you lived here?
5 – 8 Correct:
Pretty impressive. But I bet we stumped you on a few.
0 – 4 Correct:
Most Improved. Share all of these fun new facts with your friends and family.
Boca West Country Club, the world’s #1 Private Residential Country Club community, is a mecca for those who want resort-style living with exceptional amenities, off-the-charts service and the privileges that come with country club living. From its four championship golf courses, the newly renovated 400,00+ sq. ft. clubhouse offering an endless array of amenities, to a world-class 38,000 sq. ft. spa, magnificent 20,000 sq. ft. fitness center, six unique restaurants, retail boutiques, and pro shops, the 30 Har-Tru hydro tennis courts, eight pickleball courts and aquatics center, Boca West Country Club is a destination like no other.
Boca West Country Club is located less than 10 minutes from downtown Boca Raton, the world capital of luxury for its residents and visitors. Known for its spectacular weather, high-class amenities, upscale shopping and dining, vibrant arts and culture, and its close proximity to the pristine beaches and Fort Lauderdale and Palm Beach International Airports, Boca West could not be better located.
With its year-round on and off-site social calendar, Boca West offers an abundance of activities, including golf and tennis tournaments, exciting concerts and celebrations that take place on the grounds of Boca West, educational series and a variety of instructional classes. Because of its idyllic location, residences can also experience the conveniences of taking part in unique and fun dining experiences, day trips, theater outings, sporting events, seasonal festivals, as well as visiting the iconic Mizner Park, and joining in on the active yachting and boating community. When you live at Boca West, it’s all at your fingertips to Live the Life You Love and Love the Life You Live.
Thinking of making the move to Boca West Country Club? The community publishes a glossy lifestyle magazine that showcases the neighborhoods and lifestyle at Boca West. To request a copy of Boca West Life Magazine or to preview current residential listings, visit BocaWest.com. If you plan to be in the area or would like to apply for the Stay & Play program, contact Boca West Realty for more information, 561-665-5855.